Help us and our clients get Python applications up and running! Your responsibility will be to develop and maintain web applications for all kinds of applications and integrations.
About Python Team
Tools we use
We use various tools and methodologies that allow us to be a fully-remote software house and do our work efficiently and successfully at the same time. Among other things we rely on:
- PyCharm as IDE,
- Jira as an Issue Tracking Tool,
- Confluence as a Knowledge Repository,
- Scrum/Agile as a Project Management Methodology,
- Slack for day-to-day communication,
- GitHub for code reviews,
- Codebeat for static code analysis.
What to expect?
It's all about people.
Let’s hear them out.
7 years ago I was fresh out of university, looking to get my career started and really learn. Today, I’m lead Python developer for a cool San Francisco-based Social Network startup. UpTeam got me all the help and support I needed to prove myself. Here I always feel challenged with new, interesting, fun projects.
Intern Python Developer
- Your written and spoken English is at least at elementary level
- You feel that Python development might be your thing
- You want to learn new things
- You have theoretical knowledge about Python apps
- You think in a critical and analytical way
Junior Python Developer
- You feel that programming is what you want to do in life
- You know the best is yet to come
- You are familiar with UpTeam's technology stack and conventions
- You can communicate fluently in English
Middle Python Developer
- You're a Python insider
- You communicate well with a dev team and even better with clients
- You've mastered GIT (branch or rebase sound pretty familiar)
- You're neither scared by challenges nor constructive criticism
- You give your best to each project and take full responsibility for your input
- You share the knowledge inside your team
- You actively contribute to the open source community
Senior Python Developer
- Your have excellent development skills
- Your have min. 3 years of experience in programming in Python
- You know how to make a real impact on UpTeam's development
- You take full responsibility for the projects you create
- You quickly find solutions to issues
- You're a mentor for less experienced devs from the team and a help to other departments like HR or BD/CS
- You can help clients in making the right decisions
- You are fully capable of taking the lead in the projects