We are focused on solving problems and making life easier for users. As a Product Designer, your role will be to turn clients’ ideas into great user-friendly products. We know that design is a process and we believe in iterating on the learnings that enable continuous improvement.
Tools we use
Product Designers use mainly their skills, knowledge and imagination to create products, but we have some tools that make Product Desingers’ life at our company easier:
- Figma or Adobe CC to perform graphic design,
- Paper and pencil or Figma to create Wireframes,
- Figma to create mockups,
- Figma or Invision to create Prototypes,
- Figma or Zeplin for design hand-off,
- Slack to communicate,
- Jira as an Issue Tracking Tool,
- ...but remember that you have freedom to choose tools!
It's all about people.
Let’s hear them out.
This is the age of the Customer. We help businesses be successful by increasing growth and user adoption, engagement and loyalty over time. Again again, we’ve shown howthat a project succeeds best from a multidisciplinary approach, from teamwork, and from the ability to adapt changes and evolve over time.
Junior Product Designer
- You focus on solving problems
- You pay attention to details
- You think about your target audience
- You can explain your designs and the reasoning behind solutions
- You know when to escalate problems
- You easily communicate in English (CEFR C1) with the team and clients you learn quickly and want to continually improve yourself
- You know where to find inspiration for your designs
Middle Product Designer
- You can easily assume the user’s point of view
- You know how to conduct competitive analysis
- You know how to build user stories and map user flows
- You know how to test your designs online as well as onsite with users
- You communicate confidently & efficiently
- You can understand the business goals of a project & follow them
- You listen before you speak & study before you design
- You prototype & bring ideas to life
- You mentor & support others
Senior Product Designer
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Project Design
- You know when to break and when not to break patterns
- You know how to create an unforgettable experience
- Your work is appreciated by the community
- You are an expert and clients feel this
- You can lead a team of several designers
- You add value to the designs of others
- You always seek to improve internal processes